Saturday, February 7, 2015

How funnily creative, can I get :P

Since I decided to take a long two months vacation to India, and spend some time with my Parents and Parents-in-law and other relatives, I was  looking for good flight deals starting with the British airways site. It was pretty expensive.
But, what a timing it was.. me giving a gaping expression on seeing the expensive prices and my hubby uttering 'British airways'. I accidentally heard it as 'Beti sheer waste'.
We both laughed our gut out, at my mishearing.

And this even led to my first rap song ;)

hear it here



I am looking for a flight in British air ways,
From SFO to hyderabad, i wanna fly away

loading.. loading.. loading.. its makin me wait
I wanna cheap one, a fast one, a fair deal i say

loadin up and showing the deals - British air ways
Oh Ma gawwd! said my hubby, "beti sheer waste"

5 comments: