Thank you so very much, Athira Rajkamal for nominating me for the very inspiring blogger award. You made my day. Your blog is one place i always check for a book suggestion, when i'm in search of a new book to read :)
This award is given to those bloggers who inspire you. If you are nominated, you have to follow a few rules.
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you2. List the rules and display the Award on your blog3. Say 7 facts about yourself4. Nominate other 15 amazing bloggers for the award, link them and inform them about the nominations
Seven facts about myself.. hmm..
1. My high school friends and childhood friends even now remember me for my art work. Yes, I discovered this talent in me from an age of 6 years when I started with abstract art my big brother's precious collection of comics books and I still continue it. Except I have now learnt some other types of paintings/drawings too. ;)
2. As kids, My brother and I had very unique games we would play together. I would call them real time scientific experiment instead. We would trap mice, pick them up by our bare hands , place them on blocks of ice, then in luke warm water, and sometimes even in a freezer of a discarded fridge which was still in working condition. Test on their survival capabilities under different temperatures. We would record the time the rat could stay undisturbed in every condition. :P
3. I was a dog lover until I developed a phobia after having a bad experience two years back, in the streets of Bangalore, where a street dog from no where came charging at me and almost bit my leg. :(
4. I am so fond of chocolate cakes and chocolate ice creams that, one week of not having anything sweet made me crave for them at the middle of the night. One day I even woke my husband for getting me an ice cream. Instead ended up taking a big lecture from him :-/
5. Sometimes my untimely sleep makes me have the most adventurous dreams, based on which I had even written a poem. ^_^
6. Most people I have met till date, live by certain religious rules or customs which I'm sure doesn't make an sense to themselves but still follow to be accepted in the society the live in. :-|
7. I sternly believe one can achieve their goal in life, if they show constant effort and undoubted trust on oneself. Failures being are part of the learning process. -_-
That was some facts about me. Now its time for me to nominate some talented bloggers who have inspired me...
Shared thoughts and Experiences
When the Heart speaks
It's Raining Words
My own little world
A gal in city
Journeying through Life alone
Thanking My Mind
My land of dreams
Chandrika shubham - a reserved chit-chatter!
Congratulation to all the bloggers. Hope you keep inspiring many others with your writings! happy Blogging! :)